Thursday 21 November 2013

Trigger at Cwmafan [Warburtons]

Last day with Warburtons until the next round of schools today. Today I was at Cwmafan with Daryl Thomas [aka Trigger], in fact Cwmafan Primary was Daryl's old school, but I do not think he looked like this then. I doubt Daryl had a dodgy 'Movember' either.


If you are wondering what Daryl is doing with his hands - these are called 'bakers hands'.
The children at Cwmafan had a great day making sandwiches, it is always good to see children with a smile on their faces and having a break from the academic learning.

It is great to see Aberavon players giving a little back to the community, which sums up really the players we have at Aberavon RFC.

Below is a picture of one of the Warburtons girls, Jenna. I do not think she will be impressed with me sneaking that one on here. Nice hair net.


No comments:

Post a Comment